Nov 7, 2008

I want my new TV!

You know, something occurs to me. I'm pretty sure I was promised riots if Obama lost the election. I was looking forward to a cloud with a silver lining, at least, since I had been practicing my looting skills and all.

"But wait!" you say. "Obama WON the election!" Yes, fictional interlocuter, but I'm pretty sure I was also promised riots if he won. I'm certainly not going to link to themfor those of you who happen to look here, the website was a VDARE website, to be found by googling the term violence in victory<-->, but I definitely recall reading as much around some of the scary parts of the right-wing section of the internets. Something about a history of violence in victory.

Well, here, allow me to take you to ground zero of some of those disturbing riots we found ourselves experiencing on election night. Right in the heart of Fake America, that dastardly bastion of liberality and America-Hating, New York City:


I know, right? I can hardly bear to watch such blatant displays of anti-American sentiment either.

Meanwhile, we have seen the Right, long noted for being morally superior to us Fake Americans in every way possible, respond in their typically upstanding manner:
Cross burned on lawn of Obama supporters in NJ

Grewal described his community as a nice place "with many wonderful people." But he said his daughter is afraid to sleep in her room, knowing someone was on the lawn while they were home.


Hmm. You know, I think this relates to something we've been hearing about over the past few years. I'm pretty sure it's something bad, what with the whole "terrifying" thing. Terro.... terroris...... meh, I'm sure it'll come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment